Art by Stewart Booth
The Team Behind The Beacon Hub
Portishead Methodist church has been a part of the local community since the mid 1800’s. Having started in a rented house on Albert Road the congregation moved to its present site in 1887.
The church went through some major renovations and redevelopments over the years including building the Wesley Centre, which offers a large hall, a small meeting room and a semi-commercial kitchen to local community groups throughout the week.
Along with a multi-generational, growing Sunday congregation, the church building is offered by the church as a space for the town.
For more information about the church please go to www.portisheadmethodistchurch.co.uk